- A true master of Graphic Design has the ability to create a desired emotion with the usage of photography, illustration, typography, color, line and shape.
- It’s about understanding a vision and reproducing it for the rest of the world to see.
- It’s about simplifying visual elements in the most effective fashion to make a statement with clarity and impact.
- It’s about jaw dropping imagery that makes your mouth water.
- It’s about engaging visuals that educate without effort.
- It’s about control of the medium and art, having the ability to expand upon a previously created work and not jeopardizing the integrity of the style.
- It’s also about improving the human condition through interacting with thoughtfully crafted information.
- This is quite different from just haphazardly inserting clipart onto a document and considering it a useful communication piece.
Share this page with your social networks